The webinar runs from 12 pm - 1.30 pm AEDT*.
* AEDT is Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Exploring new Foodservice opportunities: Pass the strict tests and access new markets
FoodLegal and Nutrition Australia jointly present this intensive webinar which focuses on developing foodservice products to meet growing demand for healthier food and drinks.
Often, those working in the food industry are unaware of the state and territory nutrition guidelines that exist in various channels such as aged care and school canteens, and therefore are at risk of developing products that may not be eligible to be sold in the channel the product is designed to be sold in.
The aim of this session is to educate individuals who work in the food industry on how to develop healthy food service products and why healthy product development may be more in demand and commercially viable than they originally thought.
We will help you answer questions such as:
• What policies are being mandated in foodservice that we need to pay attention to?
• How is the demand for healthy food and drinks increasing in food service?
• How can I create a healthy product for multiple foodservice settings?
• What do I need to know to promote my healthy product differently for food service?
• When can I call my product healthy?
• When can I call my product vegan?
• When can I say that my product boosts immunity?
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price please contact us.